edx Education Rainbow Pebbles - Sorting and Stacking Stones 36 Pebbles + Activity Cards
edx Education Rainbow Pebbles - Sorting and Stacking Stones
Size: 36 Pebbles + Activity Cards
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Brand Name: edxeducation
- Item model number: 13208
- Item Weight: 1.89 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6.3 x 3.3 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 8 x 6.3 x 3.3 inches
- Color: Multi
- Shipping Weight: 1.89 pounds
- Date First Available: June 1, 2016
- BRIGHT COLORS AND WONDERFUL TO TOUCH -- These lightweight, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. Children will be fascinated by the pebbles' bright colors, odd shapes and warm feel which make stacking even more fun.
- TEACH STEM -- These plastic pebbles are great for stacking and developing fine motor skills. Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs or teach children counting and sorting exercises.
- AN EARLY MATH MANIPULATIVE -- Young minds will love this hands-on teaching aid in learning how to count, add and subtract.
- DEVELOP LANGUAGE AND DESCRIPTIVE SKILLS -- The vibrant colors and varying sizes of the pebbles inspire kids to practice their adjectives and talk about their designs.
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN -- Rainbow Pebbles was Learning Magazine 2018 Preschool Teachers' Choices Award winner and Tillywig Toy Awards Top Fun Award winner.
- SUITS ALL AGES -- The versatility of this teaching aid ensures that students from preschool to kindergarten and up will learn from these colorful shapes.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE -- Packaged in a durable plastic storage case for easy clean up, ensuring none of the colorful stacking plastic stones are lost. This also teaches preschoolers and kindergarten students the value of organization.
- GREAT VALUE -- 20 double-sided activity cards are included to show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles. Use as a teaching aid to assist child creativity.
Size:36 Pebbles + Activity Cards Rainbow Pebbles are an exciting construction and early mathematics manipulative. These multicolored stones are perfect for counting, sorting and creating colorful designs, thereby combining math with art! Kids can grow their fine motor skills as they construct, stack and count. How many pebbles can be stacked before they topple over? The open-play nature of these vibrant stones enables kids to explore with their own activities and games. Or, they can use the activity cards included for inspiration in building everyday objects out of the pebbles. Set includes: - 36 plastic pebbles in 6 colors and 6 sizes - 20 full-colored, double-sided activity cards - Plastic storage container Sizes: 0.75”L x 1.1”W x 0.25”H to 2.25”L x 3.25”W x 0.25”H