Mother’s Day is looking a little different this year, but you can still celebrate Mom with a creative brunch from Columbus restaurants!
Columbus Food Adventures has assembled an ever-growing list of Mother’s Day 2020 options: brunch and dinner, bakeries, gift packs, flowers. We wanted to share a few additional brunch favorites.
- Many places have cut-off dates for ordering, so place your orders soon
- Choose pre-pay whenever you can
- Tip generously
Brunch ideas for you!
- Tommy’s Diner: the family-run Tommy’s is offering Mother’s Day brunch packages that they’ll post on their Facebook page
- The Market Italian Village: the Market IV has been doing special market boxes lately with wine, charcuterie, pizza kits, etc. They have a special Mother’s Day box coming up.
- Rockmill Tavern: Rockmill is partnering with Old Slate Farm and Ester Run Farm for brunch packages with brioche French toast, bottles of wine, a floral arrangement, and a dozen eggs.
- Starliner Diner: this long-time favorite and partner of ours serves breakfast all day. We’ve made it a Mother’s Day stop in the past; we love the Cuban French toast, chilaquiles, huevos rancheros.
- The Whitney House: they’re offering Mother’s Day brunch packages from quiche and pot pie to roasted chicken and prime rib, plus salads and desserts. Order by calling the restaurant.
- Hudson 29: this week Cameron Mitchell Restaurants opened up a few of their eateries for curbside carryout. They’ll be open starting at noon on Mother’s Day, so you can pre-order and visit stops like Hudson 29 for your meal that day.
- The Table: one of our long-time favorites focuses on farm-to-table dining. In addition to a collection of carryout items, they’re offering gifts like planters.
- 101 Beer Kitchen: 101BK is serving Mother’s Day family meals complete with entrees, salads, sides, desserts, and even bouquets for Mom.
- The Original Pancake House: treat Mom to pancakes, waffles, Dutch babies, omelets, corned beef hash.
- Skillet: Skillet often tops our list of favorite brunches. The family-run spot rotates its menu slightly each day, but you can trust whatever they create